- 2013 WCTV Program Recognition Award for his TV show Hypnosis for Better Living
- 2008 NGH Ormond McGill Award – Presenter of the Year
- 2007 Member of NGH Advisory Board
- 2007 Inducted into Order of Braid Council
- 2007 NGH Hypnotism Media Award
- 2005 NGH Special Recognition Award “for his valuable contribution to our profession with the inspired introduction of World Hypnotism Day.”
- 2004 NGH Hypnotism Achievement Award
- 2003 NGH Charles Tebbett’s Award
- Certified: Basic & Advanced Hypnotherapy – Seven States Hypnotherapy (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Pediatric Hypnosis – Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis, Bridgeton, MO (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Board Certified Hypnotist – UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England. (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Hypnosis Instructor -UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England. (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Professional Coach & Consultant – International Guild of Professional Coaches & Consultants
- Certified: NLP Practitioner – National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Tom has been involved in the study of hypnotism and personal development for 21 years and has helped people in 50 countries with his hypnosis audios, courses and with in person or Skype hypnosis sessions. He is the President of A Better You Hypnosis, Inc. in Windham, NH. He is also the Founder and Principal Instructor of New England Institute of Hypnosis in Andover, MA, located just north of Boston, MA.
Tom is the Originator and Chairman of World Hypnotism Day. World Hypnotism Day, January 4, is when professional hypnotists enlighten the world of the benefits and truths of hypnotism, while dispelling myths and misconceptions. Over 50 proclamations have been received for WHD by Mayors, Lt. Governors and Governors throughout the USA and Canada.
He is the author of Thinking Thin – The Truth About Weight Loss and A Better You by Hypnosis and is also a contributing author to a variety of publications such as The HypnoGram, HypnoGenesis Magazine, Tee Time Golf Magazine, Body Mind Spirit Magazine and The Official Guide of Hypnotism and is also a columnist for the NGH Journal of Hypnotism.
Tom is the Producer and Host of his own television show Hypnosis For Better Living on WCTV, NH, a dynamic speaker, seminar leader and lecturer as well as a nationally recognized radio and television guest. The success of his work has been covered by Dateline NBC, national television and radio shows and newspapers and print publications such as Shape magazine.